- What is the Permit Report?
- The Permit Report is a document that includes available building and other permits that have been issued for the subject property. The Permit Report informs you about the permits associated to the property you currently own or are planning to purchase.
View A Sample Report
- Why The Permit Report?
- To assist all parties in fulfilling their obligations as reguired on the Transfer Disclosure Statement.
- To provide parties with available permit records for construction work done to the subject property.
- To help protect parties from future expenses caused by un-permitted work or work not built to code.
- How much does the Permit Report cost?
To view our pricing options, click here.
- When will I receive my Permit Report?
CITY OF LOS ANGELESS 2 to 3 business days
WEST HOLLYWOOD 5 to 15 business days
BEVERLY HILLS 5 to 15 business days
OTHER LOS ANGELES CITIES 4 to 5 business days
ORANGE COUNTY 2 to 3 business days
SAN DIEGO COUNTY 3 to 5 business days
Copyright © 2012 The Permit Report,LLC. All rights reserved.